Indira Gandhi Medical College:-
Himachal Pradesh Medical College (HPMC) was established in year 1966. Himachal Pradesh Medical College was renamed Indira Gandhi Medical College(IGMC) in year 1984. IGMC is affiliated to Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla. With the establishment of Medical college in the state.
IGMC Shimla has also been granted the status of Regional Cancer Center by the Govt. of India.It has also been one of the best Hospital in Himachal Pradesh.
- Cath Lab and Dialysis Facilities.
- All Modern Medical Facilities.
- Open Heart Surgery.
- Eye Bank
- MD/MS Courses
- B.Sc. Para-Medical Courses
- B.Sc. Nursing Degree Course
- Post Basic Nursing Degree Course
- DM Cardiology
- MCH CTVS
IGMC, Circular road, Lakkar Bazar Shimla (H.P.)